Friday, March 21, 2008

My B-day

I don't know what I should do for my 12 b-day.Have any ideas???

2 comments:

McKinley's said...

Mom says do something cheep!! It is more fun that way! :P

Anonymous said...

Well you could have a mad hatters party. Get the book Alice in
Wonderland. I did when I had this party in the back yard. On paper I drew a something and then I made hats and all the kids had to pin the hat on this something. I copied a lot from the book. We played games like en egg on spoon and you had to run an absolue spelled wrong course. Corny I know but fun. I also had a hillbilly party. Too bad you had to miss you this fun a few years ago. All your cousins had fun. I went to the dollar store and gor jprizes. Is this cheap enough for Mom. Love Great Grandma Sweeney