Thursday, April 10, 2008

Basketball Tournaments



Thought I would post a few pics of my basketball games I have been having. I am pretty sore and tired from all these games. They are tough but I also have fun. I have multiple bruises cause some of the other teams we play are really mean players. Our coach runs us pretty hard at practice and so I am pretty much sore all week long. I am getting stronger though. I don't have to jump to make a free throw and I can make 3 point shots now. My speed has also improved. I play in Copperus Cove this weekend and then I play in Dallas.

4 comments:

Sarah or Stephen said...

I didn't know you liked cats so much. Do you have one?

Brittney M. said...

yes i do. his name is Pumkin and he's one year's old.

Amy said...

That is so cool that you can hit 3 point shots. I couldn't even hit the rim till half way through high school.

Brittney M. said...

u played b-ball???