These are FANTASTIC pictures Britt!! congrats on all your hard work, you are one AMAXING young Lady!!! I love your blog you have really done a great job setting it up, maybe I should have you work on mine it is boring and out dated... so I just keep putting all our up dates on the family blog. We miss you all and love you dearly!!! love your Aunt Amy( the cool one:)..), Uncle Michael, Colby and Cayden, Camber and Carlie!!!
1st place! That is awesome. I love all the pix. You look great in action photos. Julie played volleyball. She really liked it but hated her coach. Maybe she can give you some pointers.
As you know you have a new cousin. Bearett (your new cousin) and I were checking out a wnba game between the mercury and the sparks. Then I thought to myself I wonder how that little all star Brittney was doing. Sarah said you can catch some highlights on Brit's blog. I never look at blogs but I figured I would have to make an exception to check out some all star footage. I must say I am impressed. It looks like you are the best player, you won a tournament and have a good team. Wow, you are growing up so fast as well! Can you beat your mom in a game of one on one?
Maybe a better question is can you beat your dad yet?
I must say I am impressed.
I heard that you were running into some sore muscles and joints? Is it growing pains, conditioning? Only competitive athletes suffers numerous pains, strains, sprains, and pulls and become stronger because of it. As you get older these things will get worse. So don't get frustrated, keep your head up, and continue to work hard. How is school going? Are you getting any A's? Do you think San Antonio is going to beat the Hornets? I sure hope not. Anyhow Keep me posted we would like to see a game.
yes i can beet my mom, but im not sure about my dad.My growing pains r crazy i get them all the time! i guess that means that im going to be pretty tall!im doing really good in school,i am getting a lot of A s.i hope the Spurs loose! i hate the Spurs!!!Im thinking about playing basketball with my team through the summer, but it wont be as intense. i miss u to!
Hi Brittney, I really liked looking at all your pictures. You are so athletic! It's so fun to play sports. I never new that until all of your uncles started playing. Growing up I never went to a sports game., even in high school. Pretty sad. Oh well,I like it now. Keep up the good work and take care of yourself. Love ya, Grandma
9 comments:
These are FANTASTIC pictures Britt!! congrats on all your hard work, you are one AMAXING young Lady!!! I love your blog you have really done a great job setting it up, maybe I should have you work on mine it is boring and out dated... so I just keep putting all our up dates on the family blog. We miss you all and love you dearly!!! love your Aunt Amy( the cool one:)..), Uncle Michael, Colby and Cayden, Camber and Carlie!!!
Congrats on the big win!!! What are your plans now that basketball is over??? Dance class maybe???
im thinking about doing volleyball.
1st place! That is awesome. I love all the pix. You look great in action photos. Julie played volleyball. She really liked it but hated her coach. Maybe she can give you some pointers.
Sup Brit,
As you know you have a new cousin. Bearett (your new cousin) and I were checking out a wnba game between the mercury and the sparks. Then I thought to myself I wonder how that little all star Brittney was doing. Sarah said you can catch some highlights on Brit's blog. I never look at blogs but I figured I would have to make an exception to check out some all star footage. I must say I am impressed. It looks like you are the best player, you won a tournament and have a good team. Wow, you are growing up so fast as well!
Can you beat your mom in a game of one on one?
Maybe a better question is can you beat your dad yet?
I must say I am impressed.
I heard that you were running into some sore muscles and joints? Is it growing pains, conditioning?
Only competitive athletes suffers numerous pains, strains, sprains, and pulls and become stronger because of it. As you get older these things will get worse. So don't get frustrated, keep your head up, and continue to work hard.
How is school going? Are you getting any A's? Do you think San Antonio is going to beat the Hornets?
I sure hope not. Anyhow Keep me posted we would like to see a game.
Are you playing in any summer leagues?
Well, Talk soon, We miss you tons.
Uncle Stephen
yes i can beet my mom, but im not sure about my dad.My growing pains r crazy i get them all the time! i guess that means that im going to be pretty tall!im doing really good in school,i am getting a lot of A s.i hope the Spurs loose! i hate the Spurs!!!Im thinking about playing basketball with my team through the summer, but it wont be as intense. i miss u to!
Brittney
Are you taller than your Mom yet? Who do you like more, Kobe or Ginobli?
-Stephen
Im 5'3".Just a couple inches shorter than my mom!!Who is Kobe and Ginobli??Are they on the Spurs team?Sorry, I dont know there names.
Hi Brittney,
I really liked looking at all your pictures. You are so athletic! It's so fun to play sports. I never new that until all of your uncles started playing. Growing up I never went to a sports game., even in high school. Pretty sad. Oh well,I like it now. Keep up the good work and take care of yourself.
Love ya,
Grandma
Post a Comment