Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Last Baskeball Tournament this season!

Amazon guarding me. She was HUGE!
The shot heard around the gym!! I made a 3 point shot! The crown went crazy as it swished in. I didn't even realize I was at the 3 point line. After this shot the other team got the ball. We then got it back from then and it was passed to me. I then made ANOTHER 3 point shot! Both of them swished it! Everyone went nuts! I was so happy! My coach told me to keep doing that. So I went for a third three point shot but I missed. So I went for a fourth and the Amazon Lady in the photo above was right on me so I couldn't take the shot.
That's me blocking out! #25

Free throw!

We had a great spring season. My summer season was not as great. I am now looking forward to voleyball!

3 comments:

Sarah or Stephen said...

That girl is HUGE! Congrats on the awesome shots, you're so talented! How has cross country been?

Brittney M. said...

i havent been really doing it idk y.

Brittney M. said...

but i am going to try out volleyball pretty soon!!