I finally got my volleyball pics in yesterday! I had a great season. I started out not knowing how to hit the ball and doing awful. I ended the season starting with the starting team. I still need some work though. Hopefully next year I will do even better. I need to work on my overhand serves and spiking the ball over the net real hard.
Beauty and Music forever entwined...
14 years ago




6 comments:
You are so beautiful Brittney! I love you.
What a BEAUTIFUL picture! Did you have to wear thase underwear they call shorts??? Really short and like spandex? I love Bella's Lullaby that you have on your playlist!
I love Bellas Lullaby to!no i didnt wear the spandex.
I love your hair in the picture! HOT MAMA!!! I'm glad you also that you didnt wear the volleyball pants! I think they are quite disgusting! And actually.... Its JANA's Lullaby! I dont know who this Bella chick is but she is stealing all my thunder! :) You should come down for thanksgiving so me, you and sarah could go see NEW MOON!!!!
that would be fun! but Edwards mine!
Like your backgroud! when you gonna post something new!
Post a Comment