Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back Yard Bible Club




This whole week i have been doing back yard bible club! its when u tell kids about God and play games with them and stuff in a back yard! hahaha! it has been loads of fun and amazing!!! best time of my life! haha


















Its the most coolest thing to pray with kids and see them come to Christ! I have had so much fun and drawn closer to God too at the same time! I saw so many miracles happen, and I also made tons of awesome friends!

3 comments:

McKinley's said...

I forgot how many kids you said came to Christ?

Brittney M. said...

well for my 4 groups that i did over the week there were 10 kids. But over all there were over 480 kids who accepted God!! like i said amazing!!!!!

Sarah or Stephen said...

Looks like an amwesome time! I notice in every pic you've got a little pal on your lap, I be they all love you!!